Summer isn’t over yet, and we’re thrilled to present you our first-ever DLCC Summer Reading List!
What’s this Summer Reading List all about? Let me tell you: We’ve gotten some of our favorite trailblazing Democrats across the country together to put pen to paper, and give you a sense of what’s on their mind while they fight the good fight under the summer sun.
In this premiere edition, you’ll find heartwarming anecdotes; you’ll find riveting narratives — but at the heart of it all, you’ll hear stories from Democrats on the frontline:
- Stacey Abrams crafts a powerful story about the exclusion of a lifelong voter
- Eric Holder answers the critical question: “What can we do to fix this?”
- Shaniqua McClendon (Crooked Media) exposes the deceptions of a GOP stronghold
- Senator Sherrod Brown on how Democrats can win in Trump states
- Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins tells the inside story behind progress in action
- Del. Elizabeth Guzman delivers a message in Spanish about overcoming the odds
- Del. Hala Ayala shuts down lip service and empty promises with a fierce call to action
I’m proud to say that our mission of electing state Democrats across the country has never been stronger. Democrats are passionate. Democrats are organized. Now, with your help, we’re ready to bring this movement into the 2019 and 2020 elections.